Who we are
Grupa Expertus od 1999 specializing in debt recovery and receivables management, at the same time providing legal services.
Currently, the group enters: Expertus company o.o. i Suwałki girl Expertus Widerak & Partners Sp. k.
What we do
We are here, to provide economic operators with effective and readily available services of debt collection, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
Many years of experience and professional service ensures our customers comprehensive services at the highest level.
- active sales and service business customers B2B
- actively advising in the area of receivables
- badanie potrzeb klientów, consulting and implementation of appropriate solutions
- building long-term relationships with customers
- minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- driving license. B
- higher education or in the course of study
- ease of networking
- excellent communication skills
- computer literacy
- initiative, energy, enthusiasm for work
- self-reliance in action
- good organization of work
- knowledge of legal and financial will be an advantage
- stable employment based on an employment contract
- pracę w młodym, dynamicznym zespole
- salary – część stała i zmienna, zależna od wyników sprzedaży
- możliwość rozwoju i awansu zawodowego
Why work with us
We are aware, that the greatest asset of the company are its employees, therefore, we place particular emphasis on the selection of personnel. Constantly we care about improving the qualifications of our employees. Benefit from this company, its customers and the employee. We offer attractive remuneration system, training, tools as well as professional support. We strive to, that our company has become a place to work for talented, creative and ambitious people. Working with us, you can feel free to pursue their professional ambitions.
Please attach to the application the following clause: “I agree to process my personal data included in my job, by Expertus Sp. with o.o., for the needs of the recruitment process (accordance with the Law dn. 29.08.1997 Data Protection Acts. In. of 2002 r. No 101, Item. 926 with later. d.)”. Thank you for your submitted application. Please also note, We will contact only selected candidates.